Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Watching GM Kasparov play again

Seeing GM Garry Kasparov play again over the board is truly special. That's why I can't resist the urge of posting his new games here. It makes me fall in love with chess even more.

Kasparov is simply a name above all the rest in today's chess. Ask me who is my all-time chess favorite?

He said this line before: "I may play some exhibition games so I don't want to quit the game of chess completely. I just decided and it's a firm decision not to play competitive chess anymore."

Exhibition match, that is. But his ongoing match against GM Anatoly Karpov in Valencia, Spain is becoming more of as his own relaxation.

And looking at his moves, who would say it's not "competitive" chess? Let's watch his games again, and again, and again . . . enjoy!!






0 Comments: