Monday, January 4, 2010

Vacation over

IN PHOTO: The view from our RORO's deck on our way back to Manila.

My family's vacation in our province is over, which means back to abnormal city life - meaning traffic, environment pollution, social pollution (people with polluted minds and doings), and bureaucratic work, hehe.

The only good thing is that I'm back to my normal blogging (at least there's something normal in my return to Manila).

My Inbox is fully loaded with messages related to chess. I'll get to them one by one, promise.

That's it for now. More chess blogging to come!!

3 Comments:

Tony said...

Hi Bro,

Nang-iinggit ka na naman with photo of the blue ocean, o diba
marketing lesson din iyan habang bakasyon, yung blue ocean strategy he he...

Yeah, back to the jungles....

Anonymous said...

miss your blog bro..
your readers welcome you back!
wordfunph

Tony said...

Maganda siguro ma-feature visit ni wordfunph with Bradah's son to the So residence.