Wednesday, March 17, 2010

PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE AGAIN: Battle of Grandmasters 2010 Survey

(NOTE: I committed a grave error. My apology. I forgot to include the name of WFM Chardine Cheradee Camacho in the list of choices in the survey. I'm really sorry to those who have already cast their votes. The count is back to ZERO. For this reason, PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE AGAIN TO BE COUNTED.)

At the sidebar of this page, I put a poll on who you think will snatch the title in this year's edition of the Battle of Grandmasters in the Women's Division. Why a survey on the Women's Division and not the Men's? Of course, you know the obvious answer.

Please join the survey, it's just a matter of click. Our Pinay chess heroines always deserve the limelight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the obvious reason? ty

Anonymous said...

might as well scrap the men's group for 'obvious' reasons.