Sunday, November 9, 2008

SNYACC 2008 champions

I didn't bring my pen with me in SM Megamall yesterday (Sunday) so I wasn't able to jot down all the winners in the 16th Shell National Youth Active Chess Championship grand finals.

Only the names of the champions in the kiddies and juniors categories got stuck in my memory.

Here are they are:

KIDDIES Category
Jerich Cajeras (Champion)

JUNIORS Category
Nelson Mariano III (Champion)

Mr. Alex Dinoy, the tournament's organizer, texted me to send the complete official results and other details of the tournament. So watch out for it. I'll post the complete lists of winners later.
Jerich Cajeras (Kiddies champion) reives his trophy and P20,000 cash prize.

Nelson Mariano III (Juniors champion) receives his trophy and P30,000 cash prize.

Please watch out for the pictures of the SNYACC 2008 in this blog at the sidebar (slideshow).

0 Comments: