Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Chess exposure

It's typical for us Filipinos to spend the weekends with our family.


But this coming weekend will be more than typical for my family. God permitting, we will be spending our weekend at SM Megamall -- not to shop (hehe, no budget for that) -- but to expose my two kids, aged 4 and 5, to the real world of chess.

As you know, the grand finals of the Shell National Youth Active Chess Championship will be held this coming weekend in Megamall.

Time for my kids to see the faces of our young heroes, of the young Filipino chess warriors who endlessly bring honor to this totally sick country.

And may my two kids be inspired and eventually enter the truly beautiful and mystifying world of chess.
See you in Megamall this weekend!
(In photo are my two makulit kids, KC and LK.)

0 Comments: