Monday, May 4, 2009

Meaning of life

I woke up today with a new discovery.


Never in my whole life have I opened my eyes in the morning and seen things from a new perspective.

I was one of those who searched for the meaning of life (corny, hehe).

But today when I woke up, it's as if it's only today that I started to live.

So what's the meaning of life? I just discovered that life is exactly how we live it. It is us who form its definition.

Life, as I discovered it today, is as meaningful as we live it.

I have my own meaning of it. And I just found it today.

I just want to thank God for all the blessings. Oh well, this blogger just turned 35 today.

5 Comments:

chessph said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Bong P. said...

Happy Birthday, Bro. More Power and Blessings to You!

Anonymous said...

g4 Chess Club. said...

May you have more birthdays to come,good health and best of luck in the world !!!

Greg said...

Just like fine wine, you grow better with the years.

May this year be your best ever.

Have a wonderful day and fabulous year.

Hope your birthday is just the beginning of a year full of happiness.

Hoping your wishes come true year after year.

Wishing you all the best in the year to come. May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors. And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come.

RUSTICBULL said...

THANKS to ALL!!!