Friday, June 20, 2008

Message from the President


What follows is a message from the president of the Malibay Chess Club, no other Mr. Greg Wong. Please read and pass on the message . . .




20 June 2008


Dear Mr. Allan Millan:

On behalf of the Malibay Chess Club, I extend my deepest sympathy to you and to each member of your family on the recent loss of your father. Again, I extend to you my personal sympathy and understanding in your great loss.

I'm really sorry to hear about your father. We both know that he is now with God in a better place with his suffering gone. I know how much his pain caused you sorrow and grief, and I found it extremely difficult to see you bear it. But, God will never give us more than we can bear, and he is with you through every step in your life.

Your father will always be with you; his spirit and good will be part of you no matter where you go. I know that you wanted, needed, and hoped for more time to spend with your father but the time you did spend with him meant so much to him. Your father loved you very much and I know you will miss him terribly. God gives us examples on this earth of how we should live our lives and your father was one of the best examples I know.


Sincerely,

Gregory Wong

Malibay Chess Club President

0 Comments: